Please be advised that providing personal data, as well as consent to their processing are completely voluntary. All personal data provided to us are processed only to the extent and for the purpose for which you consented. If, however, you decide not to provide us with the data necessary to process the order and you do not agree to their processing, unfortunately we will not be able to process your order.
Please remember that you have the right to update or delete your personal data at any time. You can do it yourself or with our help. We assure you that our company adheres to the personal data security policy.
The Website Administrator is Galena Sp. z o.o., ul. Skierniewicka 34A/U01, 01-230 Warsaw. The Administrator has implemented a personal data security policy on the Website that ensures effective protection of your personal data.
Contact with the administrator is possible at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Administrator - Galena Sp. z o.o., ul. Skierniewicka 34A/U01, 01-230 Warsaw, KRS (National Court Register): 0000133373, NIP (tax identification number): 631-22-83-637, share capital: PLN 315,000.
- Website - website available at https://telegrosik.pl
- User - any entity that uses the Website.
- Device - any electronic device enabling the use and browsing of the Website.
- The User may provide his personal data to the Administrator using the order forms available on the Website.
- The data provided to the Administrator as part of the order form are processed in order to perform the contract for the provision of the telegrosik card access code or for topping up the telegrosik card concluded by placing an order, including issuing and sending the User a VAT invoice documenting the purchase.
- When placing an order, please provide: name and surname, e-mail address - these are the data necessary to send information about the placed order and to process the order.
- When submitting the order placed by legal entities with the option of issuing a VAT invoice, please provide: name and surname or company / institution name; tax identification number; address (street, house number / or house and flat number, zip code and city) - necessary for issuing the sales document and e-mail address necessary to send information about the placed order and to process the order.
- In the event of using a payment using an external payment system, all data provided after switching to the PayU SA payment operator website (operator of the payu.pl website) are registered only in its database and are not in any way available or stored by the Administrator.
- Providing data is always voluntary, however, the lack of consent to their processing may result in the Administrator being unable to provide services to the User electronically via the Website.
- The Company processes personal data for the purpose of sending commercial information by electronic means - only if the Customer agrees. The legal basis for data processing is consent (art.6 par.1 lit.a RODO).
- The administrator does not disclose the data provided to him to third parties.
- Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
- The User has the following rights:
- the right to request access to your data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing,
- the right to object to the processing,
- right to data portability,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if the User has previously given such consent,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body in relation to the processing of personal data by the Administrator
- The Administrator informs the User that he entrusts the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- nazwa.pl Sp. z o.o., ul. Medweckiego 17, 31-870 Kraków - to store personal data on the server,
- KEI.PL Dziedzic Pasek Przybyła sp. J., Ul. Zakopiańska 9, 30-418 Kraków - to store personal data on the server.
- Using the Website involves sending queries to the server on which the Website is stored.
- The IT system used by the Website automatically collects in logs data related to the device used by the User by connecting to the Website. These data are collected only for statistical purposes and relate to: the type of device, operating system, type of web browser, screen resolution, color depth, IP, Internet service provider or address of entering the Website and are used only in the process of optimization and ensuring the greatest possible convenience of using the Website.
- Server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the Site, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorized to administer the server.
- Data saved in server logs are not associated with specific people using the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User. They are only material for statistical analysis and correction of system errors.
- The Administrator informs the User that it is possible to configure the web browser in such a way that it prevents the storage of cookies on the User's end device. Information on how to do this is in the help files of the web browser used by the User. Unfortunately, if you block Cookie files from the Website, we cannot guarantee its proper operation.
- The Administrator informs that after completing visits to the Website, cookies saved by the Administrator may be deleted by the User. The user can do this by using the appropriate tools available in the web browser. Information on how to do this is contained in the help files of the web browser used by the User.
- The administrator informs that he uses external cookies:
- Google Analytics (cookies) to enable the Website to analyze traffic sources, devices used for traffic and the way in which visitors use the Website,
- Google AdWords (cookies) in order to enable the Website to assess the correctness and effectiveness of its advertising activities using the AdWords network.
These data are never combined with personal data referred to in § 2 and constitute only material for statistical analysis and mechanisms for correcting system errors. If you do not agree to place cookies on your device, you can block their placement by configuring your web browser.
The Administrator informs the User that he uses the following technologies to track activities undertaken by the User as part of the Website:
- Google Analitycs tracking code - to analyze Website statistics, manage Adwords ads and conduct remarketing activities.
Sharing your personal data
- Date of last modification: 25.03.2021.